Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hello! and Welcome to My World!

I have always had a very unique outlook on life. My beginnings were anything but ordinary. Even my name has a very unusual story associated with it. JANNA- J (first letter of my dad's name, James) AN (first two letters of my maternal grandmother's name, Annie) NA (first two letters of my paternal grandmother's name, Nannie). Another little known fact is that my middle name is Rose. As a good friend pointed out to me one time, I'm a Rose but nobody knows! I was born early one October 23rd (which makes me a Libra/Scorpio cusp!) Sunday morning (1:50AM) after waiting on my doctor to return home from an Arkansas Razorbacks football game. And the rest is history, as they say...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?