Friday, December 03, 2004

missing palms

The other day my Kyocera phone with built-in Palm Pilot decided to play a trick on me. Sometime after lunch, the stylus was missing. I searched everywhere...my desk, in my truck, retracing my steps, but to no avail. I didn't have an extra stylus, so I was going to have to order a new one. Thank God I have fingernails! I was the blonde walking around with her phone and tapping the screen with her index finger. I know it looked funny, but I didn't care. Last night when I got home, I was getting my things out of the truck. I looked over at the passenger's seat, and there, right in the middle of the seat was my missing stylus. Where have you been, my friend, and how did you just reappear out of thin air? I must have found the secret entry door to the Lost and Found division!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?