Saturday, January 15, 2005

to tell the tooth!

This year has started out with me being very "toothfully challenged." I feel like I've been to the dentist more already this year than I did the entire last year combined. I was eating some peanut brittle last weekend and broke my crown. I understand that crowns are almost impossible to break, but of course not if you're ME! I went Thursday for impressions, and the dentist put in a temporary crown until my crown arrives in February. The temporary crown feels funny in a way, because it feels rough and not very toothlike at all. I was told not to chew gum or eat taffy or caramel while the temporary is in. Of course, I don't eat much taffy or caramel, but since I can't have them, I'm craving some! Such is life... So, for those out there who can eat taffy or caramel, please eat some and think about me and my temporary crown!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?