Saturday, July 02, 2005

Happy Independence Day Weekend!

Happy Independence Day Weekend Everybody! I've declared this weekend a "stay up as long as you want, no alarm clock, The Godfather Movie Marathon Weekend!" That's while I'm still up, watching my Godfather movies (we have the entire set!), and surfing the net at 1AM. In between everything else, we're going to do more work at my mother-in-law's house (so that we can get moved in quicker) and try to work on straightening out our pond so that we can catch more fish! Yeah! We bought some assorted things to barbeque (Marvin's job) and cook (in between everything everything else) over the weekend. I hope that everyone has a great weekend, because I'ma sure gonna!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?