Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Moving Days

I know it seems like this blog has been moving slower than a spotted leopard slug lately, but I've been busy moving out of our other house and prepping it for sale. On the first week of January, Marvin and I received a surprise from our nephew Bubba and his wife Barbara: They wanted to buy our house. I went straight into moving mode, and even took a week and half's vacation because we had a lot of stuff to move. Then I caught this flu bug that has lasted over a month. I've been mainly going to work and sleeping when not at work. And yes, I ADMIT IT! MY CHRISTMAS TREES ARE STILL UP! There, I've said it! I plan to get a lot of it put away this weekend.

For months I've wanted to have all of my things in the same place. Now that it's all in the same place, I realize that I'm even more unorganized than even I will admit. But then again, I guess I just did...

I will miss our two-story cypress home and its very cool spiral staircase. The house out at the Smith Farm will be a challenge and a lot of hard work, but I'm hoping to turn it into a home that is just as cool.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?